14 Apr Coronavirus Update
In the revised guidance issued by the Government, bike shops are included in the list of those businesses who may continue to operate. Therefore, whilst practical and above all, safe for everyone, we will remain open.
However, we can only do so if the safe systems of work implemented yesterday are observed.
The key points being:
- You should only be visiting the shop to drop off or collect a repair and only where the work is essential, for example commuting or for your one form of daily exercise.
- The shop is now configured in such a way that when visiting you can drop and collect your bike easily maintaining the distancing guidelines.
- Only 1 customer in the shop at any time – please wait outside if you see we are busy with another customer.
- Payment will be by card or BACS only. We can take “customer not present” card payments or provide bank details for BACS payments.
- If you have a general question or need some advice please use the phone, email or Facebook Messenger – we will reply as quickly as we can.
- Priority will be given to those defined as “Key Workers” and within that group further priority will be given to NHS and care workers who rely on their bikes as their prime method of transport.
As you might expect, the last few weeks have been an exceptionally busy time for us, as more and more people are turning to their bikes for daily exercise or to commute. We are working night and day to ensure that we get your bikes in and out of the workshop as quickly as we can, so please bare with us if you have to wait a little longer than usual. We are grateful for your support during this tricky time. Stay safe and keep riding!