Saris Fluid Smart Equipped Indoor Trainer
Featuring progressive resistance, the Fluid Smart Equipped is an easy way to ride with any indoor cycling app.
The easiest, most affordable way to access to virtual training communities such as Rouvy and Zwift is with a basic bike trainer and a speed sensor.
Enter: the Fluid Smart Equipped. Our sturdy, classic bike trainer frame features a reliable and quiet fluid resistance unit and comes with a speed sensor that can be used for any virtual – or non-virtual – training ride.
Simply install the magnetless speed sensor on the rear wheel of your bike, mount your bike to the Fluid bike trainer, connect to your indoor cycling application of choice via Bluetooth or ANT+ and ta da! – you’re ready to ride.
In stock (can be backordered)
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel.
- Features the easy-to-store foldable bike trainer frame.
- Included speed sensor connects you with Rouvy, Zwift and other indoor cycling apps.
- ANT+ USB and BlueGiga USB sold separately.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on a sturdy, foldable frame.
- Adjust tyre fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob.
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26″, 27″ and 29″ wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Trainer tyre recommended.
- Compatible with indoor cycling apps.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm bikes.
- Trainer skewer included.
- Noise level at 20 mph is 68-72 decibels.
||115 × 27 × 63 cm