No matter if you ride a few hundred miles a week or fewer than that all year, your bike will need some care and attention every now and then. We have a range of service plans to cover your requirements but will always discuss and agree with you the work to be completed.
We offer a Spruce & Tune for £45.00 that will keep your bike looking great and re tune your gearing and brakes to keep you going between full services.
We recommend that all bikes have a full service annually or more frequently if being used to commute on a regular basis or have heavy leisure use.
The full service pricing is based on the time, skill level, knowledge and experience and required to service a particular type of bike. There are 4 pricing tiers to accommodate these different levels. Check which tier your bike is in to see the cost.
Our full service include:
- An initial inspection of the bike and consultation,
- Fault diagnosis, advise and agreement on the work to be completed.
- Thorough cleaning – including the removal of drivetrain components,
- Adjustment of gears and brakes
- Basic adjustment of traditional headsets, bottom brackets & hubs where fitted.
- Basic wheel truing.
- Tighten, torque, pump & lube
- Price includes including fitting of inner cables and brake pads where required
- Replacement of tyres and tubes where required.
An additional charge of £15.00 per component is made to replace items such as complete headsets, headset bearings, bottom brackets, & derailleurs and £20 per wheel to service hubs and replace loose or cartridge bearings.
We also offer full frame strip service which we would suggest if the bike requires a lot of work or replacement of components.