No matter if you ride a few hundred miles a week or fewer than that all year, your bike will need some care and attention every now and then. We have a range of service plans to cover your requirements but will always discuss and agree with you the work to be completed.
The service pricing is based on the time, skill level, knowledge and experience and “agro” factor required to service a particular type of bike. There are 4 pricing tiers to accommodate these different levels. Check which tier your bike is in to see the cost.
All services include:
- An initial inspection of the bike,
- Fault diagnosis,
- Advise and agreement on the work to be completed.
- Detailed inspection of all components,
- Cleaning – including the drivetrain components,
- Adjustment of gears and brakes including fitting of inner cables and brake pads where required
- Replacement of tyres and tubes where required.
- Basic adjustment of traditional headsets, bottom brackets & hubs where fitted.
- Basic wheel truing.
An additional charge of £15.00 per component is made to replace items such as complete headsets, headset bearings, bottom brackets, mech hangers & derailleurs and £20 per wheel to service hubs and replace loose or cartridge bearings.